Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Version 1.3.8 Released!

Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:

  • New Feature: Export LRO Orders to Excel! You can now export all of the orders in LRO to Excel and make your own custom reports...if you know how to use Microsoft Excel. This is found on the "Other Tools" screen.
  • Added: Disclaimer when downloading upcoming offers for non-US users.
  • Changed: Required fields no longer "fuss" when you remove their value. Now they will just put the old value back.
  • Fixed: A few things that were not being translated.
  • Bug Fix: Inventory Management did not delete a brand new entry successfully.
  • Bug Fix: "Order Placed Successfully" would not disappear if you navigated to another screen before it faded away.
  • Bug Fix: The "Stock" publisher could be accidentally created twice (and would appear twice on publisher selection boxes). Not sure how this could happen, but it will be automatically corrected when it does.
  • Bug Fix: If you changed your congregation's name, you would "lose" all the Annual Item orders on the grid tool for that congregation.
  • Bug Fix: If you changed the publisher name, their name would NOT be updated on the Annual Items grid tool.
  • Minor cosmetic and behind-the-scenes changes.

Mostly bug fixes with this release. However, there is a new feature some of you may appreciate. I've added the ability to export all of your orders to an Excel file. There is NO filtering done on the orders, you get them ALL, including completed ones. Some of you may want to make a special report, which LRO doesn't have, and so you can use this feature to make whatever kind of report you want with the orders. This new feature is found on the "Other Tools" screen.

This is the last planned update at this time. Of course, if anyone finds some bugs, or comes up with a really good idea, then there will be another update. Otherwise, it is time to change focus to translation and a more complete user manual.

Speaking of which...I've only got TWO volunteers so far. Both are for proofreading the manual when it is done. Still a lot of help needed! I hope there are some brothers out there who have the time and ability to help out. If you are interested in volunteering, please see the last post for details...


No comments:

Post a Comment