Translate

Sunday, October 25, 2009

1.1.7 Delayed

Howdy all!

The hard drive of my computer crashed a couple days ago!  So for the past few days, I've been struggling to repair the drive, save my data, and get myself back into a working condition.  Unfortunately, this means a delay for the next release.  Don't worry, I was able to backup everything important! :-)

In the meantime, I thought y'all might be interested in this.  The following image represents the visitors of this website and where they are located.  Pretty cool eh?



I don't think the map is including every single visit from the beginning, since my stat counter only records the last 500 visits.  So no doubt in reality it should look a bit more crowded than this shows.

Thanks to all who have helped spread the word about LRO! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment