After nearly a month of work, I am happy to announce the release of version 1.1.5, with the ability to take Inventory items and put them into a mock S-28 form!!
Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
- New Feature: Mock S-28 form
- New Screen: S-28 Builder
- Fixed: Error on "All Orders" report when request month is turned on.
- Fixed: Item name choices remain after order is placed on Order Form (and rapid ordering is turned off).
- Fixed: Error# on most reports when no data is available. Replaced it with an understandable message.
- Fixed: "Items to order from all congregations" report footer length.
Now that my biggest hurdle is out of the way, it's time to work on some more goodies. One feature I plan to add will be a TLA import. Brothers who used the TLA program (The Literature Assistant) from Literaturesoft.org will be able to import their data into LRO...resulting in a smooth transition from TLA to LRO.
I hope to have the next update in 2 weeks, if all goes well.