Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
- New Feature: Mark all. On each of the 3 status screens, there is a new button that says "Mark All as (Ordered, Received, or Delivered, on their respective screens)" This will mark all the orders that are currently visible (the new filter on each screen can be used to specify a group of orders to mark)
- Added: Filtering ability on all of the Order management screens.
- Added: More "behind the scenes" backups! Made a horrible mistake? Deleted something you shouldn't have? 30 "extra" backups of LRO are automatically kept, each being created when you start LRO.
- Changed: Duplicate order check now says EXACTLY when the last duplicate order was, and the amount that was ordered.
- Changed: Other Tools backup, both Manual and Automatic, now rename the backup file (if one exists) before making the backup. This ensures 100% accuracy...if it says the backup was sucessful, you can bet it is!
- Fixed: Error message when starting to fill out an order, and then you exit LRO using the X in the upper-right corner.
- Fixed: Blank Annual Items form now includes an "Index" column for Watchtower Publications Index orders.
- Fixed: Request month is always retained on the next order, so you don't have to select it again.
- Fixed: Mock S-28 form font. Now looks good on XP!
- Minor code & cosmetic improvements.
If you haven't read the last blog about preparing for this upgrade, I suggest you do so. I doubt any of you will be affected, but I just want to cover all my bases.
I have a few more improvements in mind for the S-28 builder screens, and perhaps improve the download of new items ability, but after that I'm pretty much out of ideas. Any of you can think of something you'd like to see done? If so, please head over to the Support Forum and suggest it. :-D