Translate

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Watchtower Library as "Annual Item"

Howdy all!

There was a good suggestion about the Watchtower Library CDs being categorized as "Annual Items".  This is a good idea!

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to push out this change through updates.  In addition, remember that YOUR literature list is preserved over updates.  So I can make this change on an update, but YOUR version of the CDs (which are categorized as "Computer Programs") will be what is preserved.

So if you would like to setup your WT Library CDs as "Annual Items", follow these directions:

  1. Log into your congregation.
  2. Visit the "Literature Items List" screen.
  3. Filter for "Watchtower Library".  You will then see all of the WT Library CDs. 
  4. Under "Type of Item", switch them all to "Annual Items".

Simple as pie!  But if anyone has any issue, let me know.  I can provide screenshots if needed.

NOTE: I made this change to LRO on one of the past few updates.  I just forgot to announce this good suggestion.  So some new users will notice this is already how their CDs are set.

No comments:

Post a Comment