Translate

Friday, May 29, 2009

5/29/2009 Updates

Updates to the Literature Room Organizer software include:

  • Main Menu reorganized...more professional looking, and gives more room for added features.
  • Reporting Tools added to the Main Menu...allows access to historical information regarding previous orders.
  • A printable report version of Unordered Items, Pending Items, and Undelivered Items has been added.  Note the small button next to each of those buttons on the Order Form screen.
  • Completed orders are deleted after 13 months of their original order date (used to be 6 months)

If anyone has a good suggestion for a better color scheme for the Main Menu or the new Reporting Tools area, I'm listening.  I'm not entirely happy with the colors, but it'll work for now.  I may change it if I get a good suggestion. ;-)

The Reporting Tools area has plenty of room for growth...but I need feedback!  As far as I'm concerned, it's complete.  If anyone wants any additional reports or features for the report, post a comment and let me know.

Last but not least, I'll be working on a good support forum soon.  The one I have now at GetSatisfaction is just temporary until I have time to setup a more familiar kind of forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment