Updates to Literature Room Organizer software include:
- "About" screen added, with the license agreement.
- Literature items that are marked as "inactive" will now modify orders of this literature item so that they are highlighted in yellow, signifying the order could not be completed because the literature item is not available.
- If there is only 1 congregation in the system, it will now automatically select that congregation when you start the program.
- Fixed tab order and tool tips on Main Menu screen.
- Fixed tab order on Order Form screen.
- Added congregation name to the "View All Orders" report.
- Installer version created...for those who want to install rather than have a stand-alone mdb file.
It is official...version 1.0.0 has been released!! The program is now considered ready for live useage and distribution. However, Access 2007 users may experience difficulties. I will be doing some testing with Access 2007, as well as Windows 7, and should have some news for everyone soon.
On the to-do list (so far) for version 1.1.0:
- Ability to add new types of items
- Inventory Management
And further down the road:
- Settings screen (to tweak certain settings, remove some autonomacy, or add/remove features)
- Automatic updates for literature items