- Added: Ability to print to PDF, without actually having a PDF printer installed!
- Changed: Sort order for Unordered Items report (ONLY the Unordered status). Now sorts by Item Name first instead of Symbol.
- Changed: Code for sorting, and now header labels will turn light blue instead of underlined when you sort by that column.
- Changed: Code for filtering system, more efficient (behind the scenes)
- Fixed: Other language items on Inventory Management now highlight blue, like on the order management screens.
- Fixed: Improved detection of "Stock" publisher in other languages when adding to the Publisher List. LRO will not allow "Stock" publishers from any language.
- Fixed: Installer cleans up LRO's folder before installing, thus removing old legacy or renamed files.
NOTE: The "Other Languages" link has been removed (details below).
All language versions are now in 1 single file. During the installation...where you normally see the option to create a Desktop Icon...you will now also see the option for which language of LRO to use. Please remember to look for this when installing LRO from this point on. It should remember your language choice for upgrades in the future, but only if you have 1.2.7+ installed already.
Also, all of the User Guides for other languages are now under the "LRO Quick-Start Guide" link, along with the English guide.
Regarding the print to PDF feature, you will see it on the toolbar for reports, like in the image below:
For Access 2007 users, you will need to click on the "Add-Ins" tab first:
My To-Do list has grown significantly. I've got a couple of busy weeks coming up, but afterwards I plan to tackle the To-Do list hard and fast. In the meantime, I have some more polls on the way.
Any questions, comments, or issues, please use the support forum.