Translate

Monday, September 9, 2019

Version 2.0.2 Released!!!!!!!

Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
  • Removed: Items from Annual Items blank report that are no longer available for order (such as Yearbook and Calendar).
  • Added: All latest literature items (for English).
  • Changed: UPDATES ARE NOW FIXED!!!!  Updates now come from Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox.  My previous 3 update storage sites went down.
  • Changed: LRO now asks to change the Request Month for you, instead of just saying that it is off.
  • Bug Fix: Error when choosing NOT to restore your previous version of LRO after an upgrade.

Howdy all!

It has been 4 YEARS since the last LRO update!  4....years.  My apologies to everyone who still uses LRO.  With the changes to the organization (going more digital), my update system being broken (and not being easy to fix), and my new responsibilities of being an Elder (appointed 4 years ago), I just allowed LRO to go out-of-date.  Not to mention the "bumpy" year last year...

Well...things have finally settled down!  And with renewed motivation from a generous donation & encouragement, I'm back!!  I plan on getting a lot of little things updated, and I have a few ideas for enhancements.

So, considering that I'm back, feel free to send any ideas for changes (or bugs to fix) and I'll be glad to consider them for future updates.


One final note: You must have the .Net Framework 4.0 or greater installed in order for the new Update system to work!

I hope all are well.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment