- Added: Tablet mode setting! LRO should now be easier to use on tablets. Activate this feature by clicking on the button that looks like a tablet on the very first screen (login screen). Keep in mind that LRO is only supported on Windows tablets.
- Added: Message box with friendly reminder when Request Month does not match the actual month that we are in (unless it is the NEXT month). Displayed on Order Form screen on load.
- Added: On Inventory Management screen, highlight negative movement numbers in orange.
- Added: Warning for when the S-28 form has not been updated in over a year, and therefore may be inaccurate.
- Removed: On Inventory Suggestions, do not do the duplicate orders check. Due to the nature of these orders, this feature was more annoying than useful.
- Fixed: some translations in French.
- Bug Fix: On Inventory Suggestions, the quantity for items that are unordered or pending did not change if another quick order was placed.
- Bug Fix: Ribbon is hidden better on newer versions of Access (2010 & 2013).
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Version 2.0.1 Released!
Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
Good stuff with this latest update. Probably the most significant piece is the tablet mode setting. Considering I don't have 20 different tablets to test with, I will rely heavily on feedback from you guys. If you consider using LRO on a tablet, please give me feedback on how it looks and if it works good for you.
Quick Tip: Enable your on-screen keyboard BEFORE enabling tablet mode. And also, set the keyboard to where the keyboard shrinks the screen, rather than just hovering over the window. I believe it is one of the buttons in the upper-right corner. This will enable the tablet mode feature to work better. ;-)
Any questions, let me know!