- LRO has been upgraded to Access 2013! Due to this fact, I've moved ahead to verison 2.0.0
- Added: On Inventory Management, check if there are any "Received" quantities other than 0 before opening the inventory suggestions. Message shown if only 0 quantities are found, since user may have forgotten to mark down received, and suggestions will be affected.
- Added: Filled out Annual Items report, via the Annual Items order screen. ONLY available if you are in the process of filling out the annual item orders.
- Fixed: Literature Items List may have lost its default sort order for some users.
- Fixed: Download link for Upcoming Offers was broken.
- Updated: Check for updates now checks THREE different mirrors to ensure user will receive updates from somewhere.
- Updated: User Guide for English.
- Removed: Support for importing old TLA (The Literature Assistant) data.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Version 2.0.0 Released!!!!!
Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
Howdy all! Exciting stuff here!
This is a BIG update here. So big, I think it is time to call it 2.0.0. LRO is has been upgraded to work on Access 2013 as the main version. However, it should still work for those who are on Access 2007, but you have to AT LEAST have that. XP users should be able to function on 2007 just fine.
Please, if you don't have it already, and are capable of doing so, upgrade to Access 2013. Remember, it must be the x86 version. If anyone has any difficulty with this, please contact me.
Also note that the User Guide has been updated (for English users only). Even if you have been using LRO for a while, it may be beneficial for you to look at the guide and see what I added regarding the Inventory Management system & the Annual Items.
Last but not least, please...since this is a major upgrade...make a BACKUP before upgrading, and let me know ASAP if you have any issues, so I can fix them quickly.
Warm Christian greetings to all! :-)