- Italian translation as been added!!
- Added: Quick Order screen prompts if the user adds a quantity and simply clicks "Close".
- Bug Fix: When selecting your language on a fresh install, it now picks the correct "Default Language" for literature items. Before, it always picked "English"
- Bug Fix: "Stock" publisher doesn't change immediately when swapping between languages. Had to go back to Login screen to take effect. Now changes immediately.
- Bug Fix: When restoring from a backup, LRO did not transfer the new MASTER table for "tblS28Fields". So the S-28 form for other languages would have been lost when restoring.
- Bug Fix: The table "LROUpdateCheck" did not get cleared after restoring. This may have caused minor issues if someone re-installed LRO or restored from backup.
- Bug Fix: When Restoring LRO using Other Tools, the script that adds the backup path to the trusted zone (which prevent alerts that, if handled incorrectly, could cause data loss) was not working.
- Bug Fix: The updated Statistics collector script re-collected statistics, even when collecting was not necessary.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Version 1.4.7 Released!
Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
Yep...you read that right! After much hard work and collaboration with a translation brother, LRO is now available in Italian! That makes 6 different languages. :-D
To my Italian brothers who are already using LRO, the upgrade should be rather easy for you (thanks to the changes I made in 1.4.6). All you must do is go into "Settings" and switch "Set LRO's Language" and "Default Language for Publications" to "Italian". That's it! No fancy re-configuring other than that. :-)
For everyone else, please upgrade to 1.4.7 as soon as possible. There's quite a few bug fixes, as you can see up there. Nothing too major, but we don't like bugs, nonetheless. ;-)
What can y'all expect in 1.4.8? Well, there's one cool idea someone came up with...collect publisher's emails and then allow you to email all publishers that have items ready to be Delivered. I am going to look into that and see if I can add that feature. No promises, but I think it would be cool to have. :-)
After 1.4.8....we're looking at jumping to 2.0.0. When we get to that point....that will mean no more support for Access versions below 2013. It's hard to keep up with compatibility, so very soon, I'm making the push to upgrade everyone to Access 2013. Stay tuned for more details!!
Keep ideas coming!! I love to hear from my users. :-D
Hope all are doing well!