Translate

Monday, May 12, 2014

New Spanish Literature Items

Howdy all!

I've added a few more items for my Spanish brothers.  Here is what has been added:
  • Cantemos a Jehová – Vocal – En CD, Disco 2
  • Cantemos a Jehová – Vocal – En CD, Disco 4
  • Cantemos a Jehová – Vocal – En CD, Disco 5
  • ¿Cómo ser feliz en la vida?
  • El hijo pródigo – En DVD

I also changed the spelling for the following items (so that everything matches what is on jw.org):
  • Cantemos a Jehová – Vocal – En CD, Disco 1
  • Cantemos a Jehová – Vocal – En CD, Disco 3

For my Russian brothers, I have found a backup translator who is helping me to complete my work for 1.4.3.  He is also helping to translate the newest literature items, so y'all will be getting an update shortly.

I am hoping to have 1.4.3 released by the end of this week.  Got a few exciting things...the most notable is that the Suggested Stock Item Orders report is no longer a report.  It is a fully functional form that allows you to quickly order the suggested items!!  That way you don't have to write down (or print out) the suggestions and then go order them.  :-)

Hope all are doing well, especially our brothers and sisters in the Ukraine and Russia!

No comments:

Post a Comment