Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LRO Update coming!

Howdy all!

Well it looks like I'm going to finally have some time to work on LRO itself and make a few minor tweaks to it.  I've collected a few things over the past year or so, and now I'm going to implement them.  It isn't much, so no worries...nothing MAJOR is going to change.

So now's your chance!!  Got something you wish would be different?  Something you'd like to see added?  A minor little tweak that would save you a headache??  Please let me know ASAP!  Either post a comment on this blog post, or send me an email directly (using the "Contact Me" link above).  I'd love to hear from you.  Even though I have time, it's still limited.  So not all suggestions may be accepted.  But it won't hurt to let me know.  There's no such thing as a stupid suggestion!  ;-)

Also in the works is a French version of LRO.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment