Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
- Added: On the Publisher's Orders screen, if the publisher has items in another congregation, you will be notified.
- Changed: Suggested Stock Item Orders is now always based off of 9 months of data.
- Changed: Moving a publisher to another congregation will no longer move their Pending and Deliverable items, since these must be taken from their original congregation.
- Improved: Other Tools - When trying to restore from a backup, if a backup is not found at the path you specified, you will be prompted to locate it and select the actual file.
- Improved: Other Tools - When trying to restore from a backup, the backup file is checked to ensure it is actually a LRO backup file. If it isn't, the restore process is halted.
- Improved: Other Tools - When importing TLA data, if a failure occurs, LRO will stop the import process rather than trying to continue.
- Fixed: "Editing Currently Allowed!" was not being translated on the Deliverable Items screen.
- Fixed: When moving a Publisher to another congregation, annual item orders on the annual item gridview are now transfered with them.
- Bug Fix: Suggested Stock Item Orders report didn't always "listen" to a minimum threshold of 10.
The bug I had found with the Suggested Stock Item Orders has been fixed. In addition to a couple of other fixes, I've made a few minor adjustments based on common questions & "issues" while working with LRO.
Thank you all for your feedback, as always! :-)