Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Preparing for 1.3.5

Howdy all!

Version 1.3.5 is soon to be released.  I am just waiting on translations and testing.  With this release comes the new ability to have a separate Inventory for each congregation.  In order to ensure your current Inventory goes to the right congregation, you will need to visit your "Settings" screen and configure the setting for "Which congregation handles stock orders?".


Whatever congregation you have set here is the congregation that will receive ALL the Inventory.  NOTE: You must set this BEFORE upgrading to 1.3.5.  If you have multiple congregations and you forget to set this, a congregation will be randomly selected to get the Inventory.

Now if you only have ONE congregation in LRO, then you do not have to worry about this setting.  Your congregation will automatically get all the inventory.


Due to the voting in the polls, it looks like I didn't need to provide a way to transfer inventory from congregation to congregation.  I hope this holds true 99% of the time.  I can easily help someone out to manually move their Inventory over by utilizing a remote support session.  It would just take me 5 minutes.  But if I happen to get MANY request to move inventory, then I will reconsider building that functionality into LRO.

Thank you all for your feedback!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment