Thank you for your participation with the previous poll. I was surprised to see how many people wanted to keep the "New Month Detected" message on the Inventory Management. It shall stay! Thanks for your feedback. :-)
As far as the "Preorder" screen, due to the responses and my own inclination, it is still scheduled to be removed. If anyone really wants to keep it, then please leave a comment on this post letting me know how much you use it and any other really good reasons for keeping it. My reasons for removing are:
- Less confusion (don't have to explain this feature)
- Space saved (on the screen, and regarding LRO's size).
- One less thing to maintain.
- One less thing to translate.
- And the biggest reason: Absolutely no different than pen & paper. In fact, pen & paper is currently superior, unless I would add a printable version of the Preorder items, which would be another thing to maintain & translate.
So yeah...I might still keep it...but I need to be convinced. ;-)
Alright...for the new poll...which is in regard to a new feature I'm trying to add...I need to know:
When is the cutoff date for you submitting your orders to JW.org (or for mailing your orders off)? This poll is now closed.
I don't want to know the date when you usually decide to do it...I want to know the actual cutoff date when must submit your order. Knowing this will affect how I design the new feature.
Please, I would like as many responses as possible. The more I collect, the better I can design the new feature. And I'm hoping to work on it this Friday. So please vote as soon as possible.