- Added: New Setting, "Show text box for Notes" on the Order Form screen. Turn it on to use it, if you want it.
- Added: Orders that are for a language other than your default language are highlighted in light blue. (I decided against yellow, I wanted it to stand out more)
- Improved: Changing the language of LRO changes the text instantly. Before, you wouldn't notice the change until you exited Settings.
- Russian translation has been added!
After MUCH work, and with the help of brother Vladislav, I am happy to announce that LRO is now available in Russian! :-) It can be downloaded from the Other Languages link.
Anyone downloading the Russian version, PLEASE READ THESE DIRECTION CAREFULLY!!
If you are a CURRENT user of LRO, you will need to follow these directions BEFORE YOU UPGRADE in order to successfully get the Russian Literature Items List:
- Log into your congregation.
- Go to the Literature Items List screen.
- Click on "Edit Item Types"
- DELETE everything there. When you go back to the Literature Items List screen, you will notice it is empty. This will allow you to successfully get the Russian list of items.
- Now you can download the Russian version.
New LRO users will not have to do this.
There were a few cosmetic changes needed in order to fit all the Russian text. Not much, but you may notice a little bit. Also, the Russian mock S-28 form is not available yet. Work needs to be done on it first. When it is ready, I will announce it and you will be able to simply update your mock S-28 form by using the "Download" button on the Mock S-28 Form Builder screen.
English and Spanish users...if you have not made any changes to the Mock S-28 Form's design, you are encouraged to "Download S-28 Updates" from the S-28 form builder screen. I've added item #5805 and linked it where it belongs (under Indexes - multiple years).
Last but not least...the next version of LRO will be INSTALLER ONLY. Yes, I'm sorry...no more stand-alone version. Things are getting complicated having to maintain 6 different versions (2 in each language), and things really would be much easier in several different ways if I just had the installer version. Will give more details about this later on.