Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
- Improved Feature: Filtering ability on all order management screen can now filter multiple columns at the same time. See the new blue bar above the orders.
- Added: "Total Items Shown", on all order management screens, you will see a sum of all the items in the orders displayed.
- Added: "Type of Item" to the View All Orders screen.
- Improved: LRO now closes MUCH faster! Rather than exporting your data (the tables) in order to "survive" updates, LRO now just makes a copy of itself (the entire program). Amazingly, that works MUCH faster than exporting each table. Go figure! :-P
- Improved: Deliverable Items report is now in portrait mode.
- Changed: LRO now shows you the whole publisher list on the Order Form screen, regardless whether the publisher has an order or not. The asterisk next to their name means they are waiting on an order.
- Fixed: Inventory management will start at the beginning of the last inventory period...if there is no data for Inventory Management yet. So if there is no data, you will see the Inventory Management start in September or March, whichever was the last.
- Fixed: Mock S-28 form now separates items by language instead of adding all the languages together.
- Fixed: LRO will only Compact & Repair when it reaches 10 MB in size. Thus speeding up exiting on slower machines or when run from a flash drive. Theoretically, it should not reach this size until after 1-2 years of usage.
- BUG FIX: Automatic & Manual backups would report a failure, even though it was actually successful.
Yes indeed, LRO closes MUCH faster now! It is amazing the difference...depending on the speed of your computer, it may even be less than a second. For those who have slower computers, or are running it off of a flash drive, it may still be slow, possibly around 8 seconds. So you will notice the progress bar still appears, but on the super-fast computers...it just appears & then disappears. This is normal...as long as you don't get any error messages, everything is fine. :-)
I have received a copy of the S-28 form in Spanish. I will be working on this, and will hopefully have an update available to the Spanish users in a few days. Will let you all know when it is available.
I hope you all enjoy the new filter system & the new "Total Items Shown" counter at the bottom. I know I could have used both of these when I was checking in our last shipment (it was my first experience)! ;-)