Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
- New Feature: Show Notes on Reports...turn it on from the Settings screen. Any notes you have attached to an Order will now appear on your detailed reports. Note: Current users will need to turn this ON under Settings. New users will have it ON by default.
- Added: Ability to edit orders on the Pending Items screen.
- Fixed: Text that was not translated is now being translated.
- Fixed: LRO backup system was not displaying custom error message if an error occurred. It was a very vague & generic message.
- BUG FIX: Marking an item as "Delivered" when inventory management automation is turned on caused an application error.
- BUG FIX: "Mark all as Received" & "Mark all as Delivered" didn't work if inventory management automation was turned on.
Spanish users...I believe I have gotten every text in LRO translated into Spanish, with the exception of the S-28 items and the "Sept-Feb" & "Mar-Aug" text on the S-28 report. If you notice any more text that hasn't been translated, please let me know.