Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
- New Feature: Duplicate order check. This will check the previous orders (up to 12 months ago, based on your settings) and will warn on duplicate orders. Current LRO users will need to turn this on under Settings.
- New Feature: Notes on orders. You can add a note on an order if needed.
- Added: You can now edit orders on the Publisher Search screen (the one you see when looking up a specific publisher's orders)
- Added: Any order highlighted in yellow now appears in yellow on reports as well.
- Fixed: Pre-order allowed exiting when incomplete. It will now warn if you forgot to complete an entry and try to exit.
- Fixed: Literature List allowed exiting when incomplete. It will now warn if you forgot to complete an entry and try to exit.
- Fixed: Automatic backup to a removable drive that had no media entered did NOT give an error. Now it does.
- Fixed: Backup settings did not carry over after an upgrade or restoration. Now they do.
- Fixed: Changing a publisher's name will now update all of their orders to reflect their new name.
- Fixed: Clearer error message if you remove the Date Placed data when editing an order.
- Fixed: Quantity allowed less than 0 values on the Unordered Items screen when editing.
Alrighty all...this is the last major update. I'm officially out of ideas for improvement, and so all further releases will be bug fixes or minor adjustments. I still want to recreate the S-14 & S-28 form, but I don't think that will happen until 2010. It is going to take a LOT of work, and I don't want to put forth the effort only to have it used for a few months.
So...relax a bit...I know I will. It may be a while for the next LRO release (this time I'm serious! lol) unless bugs are discovered, or someone sends me another cool idea. Now that LRO's changes (cosmetically & functionally) have reached their peak, it's time to write a user guide. I'll bet several of you will appreciate this...and will learn things you didn't know LRO could do...or better ways of using it.
Till next time. ;-)