Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
- New Feature: TLA import. For those who use The Literature Assistant, you can now import your data from TLA to LRO. Found on the "Other Tools" screen.
- New Feature: Which congregation handles stock orders? Found on the "Settings" screen. Select a congregation (if you have more than one) to assign stock orders to this congregation. Any congregation can submit one, but it will ONLY show up on the REPORTS for the congregation that is suppose to handle them. If this is too confusing, just leave it blank, you don't have to use it.
- New Feature: You can process a month (in Inventory Management) ahead of time. In other words, you don't have to wait until the next month before you can process it. This only allows 1 month in the future.
- Added: "Make Folder" on the browse dialog box for the "Other Tools" backup locations.
- Added: "Show Details" on Status type report. This shows the same information as the reports found on the "Order Form" screen and the "View All Orders" screen (depending on your selection for the filter).
- Added: Can now filter Publisher report by the status of orders.
- Changed: Publisher report shows the actual status.
- Changed: Months are shown in the user's native language (based on the computer's settings).
- Changed: LRO now prompts to overwrite Manual backups.
- BUG FIX: Inventory Management did not operate correctly at all when the computer's date was not set to a "mm/dd/yyyy" format.
- BUG FIX: Restoring a backup failed if Microsoft Access was in another language.
- BUG FIX: Downloading Literature updates failed...I'm not entirely sure why. I believe it had to do with the computer being in another language.
- Many minor improvements and a few visual changes.
To my foreign language users: I'm sorry for any issues you may have experience with LRO. I'm more than willing to work with you to make sure everything is working fine. The 3 bugs I mentioned in my last post have been successfully squashed! If any of you discover any more issues, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks!
NOTE: If you had issues with Inventory Management, you MAY have to clear out all the inventory data before you can use it correctly.
I had a few more ideas come to mind, but these are going to be put aside until later. It is time to finalize LRO and make it ready for translation. After 1.2.1 is released, I will contact those of you who volunteered for translating. After the translation is done, I will be taking a long break. But don't worry, LRO has more coming its way, it just will be a while.