Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Progress report

Howdy all!

I'm still working on the next update. The biggest change is the addition of the mock S-28 form. This addition has taken MUCH longer than I expected, but in the end, it should be well worth it. You will be able to track your inventory items on LRO...and then print out a completely filled out S-28 form. Wouldn't that be sweet? :-)

Here's how it's looking so far. I've added a new button on the Inventory Management screen:



That new button takes you to the S-28 builder, where I have already built the S-28 for you. However you can use this screen to adjust the S-28 form when an update is needed (and I haven't gotten to it yet) or if your country's S-28 looks different. It's fully customizable!



Because the S-28 form has some "oddball" numbers, ones that combine S-14 items, each S-28 field will need S-14 items linked to it. So then you click on the Link Items button and link the S-14 items to the S-28 field. As many as you need!





Then, finally, the S-28 form will be designed and ready to go. Here's what I have so far (and there's MUCH work to be done on the report!!).



Yes, I still have MUCH work to do on the report. I'm confident I can get it looking 90% like the S-28 form. And then of course cleanup the new screens, steamline the process, error checking, and all that good stuff.

It will definately be nice when it is done! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment