Changes to Literature Room Organizer include:
- New Feature: The ability to EDIT orders that have been placed. You can edit orders ONLY on the Unordered Items screen. Note the button in the bottom-right corner entitled "Allow Editing". I designed it like this to prevent accidentally changing an order's information.
- Fixed: Access 2007 ribbon is shown when viewing a report (for Access 2007 users only, of course).
- Fixed: Behavior of orders whose literature items were marked "Inactive". If "inactive", an order cannot continue to be processed (ordered, received, or delivered).
- Fixed: Reports used to ALWAYS take up 2 lines per entry, whether needed or not. Now reports will use 1 line, and only use more IF NEEDED. It can take up more than 2 lines too, if it is needed. This will save space, and allow for orders with large names (be it publisher name, literature name, etc) will always have enough space to show everything.
- Removed: Original Quantity feature. Deemed not useful.
- Several cosmetic changes and fixes.
- Several additional validation rules to ensure data is entered properly (won't affect existing data).
And still on the To-Do list is:
- Literature Updates (so you can update your available literature items without updating the entire LRO program). NOTE: You can add/change/delete literature items at any time using the "Literature Modification" screen.
- Attach Notes to orders.
- Regular automatic backups
- Manual backups
- Printable forms (for those who only use LRO at home, these forms can be used to take down orders at the Hall)
- Recreate S-14 & S-28 forms.
I may be renaming some of the things on the Main Menu for the next update. It won't be a MAJOR facelift, but do pay attention to the Main Menu in the next update and watch for any changes (which I will mention here of course).