Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Version 1.0.4 released!

Updates to Literature Room Organizer include:

  • Added: Ability to change settings.
  • Setting: Ability to show Item Number on Order Form screen.
  • Setting: Ability to change default language of new orders.
  • Setting: Ability to enable/disable reminder message that displays on 15th - 20th of a month.
  • Fixed: Literature Modification screen does not return to the Order Form screen if accessed from the Order Form screen and the end-user opens the Type of Item modification screen.
  • Fixed: Minor costmetic fixes.

Once again, due to some structural changes to the tables, I must strongly recommend backing up your current version before downloading this one.  I didn't encounter any problems during my testing...but it is always better to err on the side of caution.  Please make a backup before proceeding.

I've added the ability to configure settings in LRO!  Right now, there's not much to configure...I'm open to suggestions for this area.  The settings are on a per-congregation basis.  So one congregation could have the default language of new orders as English, whereas the other congregation could have Spanish as the default.  Pretty sweet eh?

PS - I noticed an issue with 2007...the new Settings screen jumps to the left on the second time you open it, and it seems to stay there.  I have no idea why...will look into this later.  Right now, it doesn't affect the functionality, so I'm not really worried about it. Just an FYI.

And just a reminder...I'm open to suggestions for color scheme/background changes to the Main screen, the Reporting Tools screen, and the new Settings screen.  If anyone knows of any Access 2000 background or autoformat templates, please send them my way. Being colorfully creative and appealing is not my strong point. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment